Homer Epicure are available for sale with the best price on eBay.
This website is authorized by eBay to make it easier to find Homer Epicure discount. If you do not find the Homer Epicure that you are looking for below. Use the search feature on your right, to find the best Homer Epicure price.
Top Homer Epicure Products:
The City of Homer, AK is located in the Kenai Peninsula Borough. It has nicknames such as “the cosmic hamlet by the sea” and “the end of the road”. The city was named after Homer Pennock – a gold mining company promoter who built living quarters for his crew of 50 men. Homer is also known to be “the halibut fishing capital of the world” and is very well known amongst those who love sports fishing. Homer may be called many things, but one name-call stands above all – “Homer is Beautiful”. If you want to visit Homer, here are a few places to go at “the end of the road”:
Where to go in Homer, AK
- Pratt Museum – Learn about the art, science and culture of Kachemak Bay in Alaska at the Pratt Museum. The Pratt Museum is the only natural history museum with a 25,600-square-mile area. The museum’s exhibits focus on art, natural history, native cultures, homesteading, fishing, marine ecology and the Exxon oil spill. The museum also features Alaskan wildlife dioramas, salt-water aquaria and its own museum store.
- Trails End Horse Adventure – Enjoy wonderful views of glaciers. Have jaunts across beaches while spotting Bald Eagles, moose and other wildlife – All while learning how to ride a horse. Let Trails End give you an unforgettable Homer experience!
- Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies – The Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies offers natural history day tours for all ages.
Explore lagoons, a rainforest and an archeological site. Engage yourself in a hiking experience made to fit for experienced and newbie hikers alike.
- Salty Dawg Saloon – The Salty Dawg was one of the first cabins in Homer. Built in 1897, it served as the first post office, railroad station, a grocery store and a coal mining office for twenty years. A second building was constructed in 1909 and the Salty Dawg served as a school house, post office, a grocery store and a home for three adults and eleven children. In the late 1940’s, it was used as an office for the Standard Oil Company. In 1957, it was opened as the Salty Dawg Saloon. Soon after, it was purchased by the late State Representative, Earl HIllstrand, and moved the Salty Dawg to where it stands today. Come and have a drink at the Salty Dawg and buy yourself a souvenir.
Restaurants in Homer, Alaska
- Boardwalk Bakery – The Boardwalk Bakery is located on the famous Homer Spit. The bakery opens at 5am and closes at 5pm. Indulge yourself with baker Jackie Johnson delectable creations. Start your day with their famous Focaccia Bread or cinnamon roll plus a cup of coffee. Then grab one of their boxed lunches to bring with you on your Homer trip.
- Homestead Restaurant– The Homestead was established in 1961 and since then has been feeding both locals and visitors alike. Dine in a casual looking environment, overlooking Kachemak Bay glaciers. Fill yourself with the flavors of homer with Homestead’s fusion cuisine made from fresh and local Alaskan ingredients.
About the Author
Related to Homer Epicure:
vintage retro homer laughlin epicure blue dessert bread plate , vintage retro homer laughlin epicure pink dessert bread plate , 50s 60s homer laughlin mccoy pottery bowl 3 qt pink epicure stoneware , mid century design homer laughlin pink epicure dinner plate don schreckengost, mid century design homer laughlin charcoal epicure 85 plate schreckengost, mid century design homer laughlin pink epicure 65 plate schreckengost, mid century design homer laughlin pink epicure 825 bowl don schreckengost, mid century design homer laughlin pink epicure 825 bowl 2 don schreckengost, 1953 homer laughlin epicure charcoal covered sugar bowl, rare homer laughlin mid century epicure gravy boat bowl dawn pink art deco, 1950s homer laughlin epicure aqua covered sugar bowl, epicure homer laughlin casserole gravy boat sugar creamer 1955 magazine ad, homer laughlin epicure pepper salt sauce boat black white blue 1955 print ad, mid century design homer laughlin pink epicure creamerl don schreckengost, vintage homer laughlin epicure 8 78 turquoise blue round vegetable bowl, vintage homer laughlin epicure color magazine print ad w prices mid century hlc, homer laughlin epicure dinnerware framed advertising , rare homer laughlin mid century epicure casserole dish bowl dawn pink art deco , homer laughlin epicure pepper salt small casserole black white pink €55 print ad, rare vintage homer laughlin epicure 8 78 turquoise blue round vegetable bowl
Omer philosophe Ă©picurien
Filed under: Dog Toys
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!